Our vision at FCA is to see the world transformed by Jesus Christ through the influence of coaches and athletes. God has called us uniquely to the sport culture. We are answering His call, but we need teammates like you who desire to give generously of your resources. We believe that, in turn, you will be blessed as you are a special part of touching the lives of coaches and athletes.
"Yes, you will be enriched in every way so that you can always be generous.
And when we take your gifts to those who need them, they will thank God."
2 Corinthians 9:11
Every FCA field staff person must raise his or her own local support in the U.S and around the world. There are many opportunities to give:
Automatic Monthly Partner (AMP)
The AMP Plan is:
- Secure: Donate safely, quickly and automatically to the Fellowship of Christian Athletes’ bank by monthly transfer between your checking, savings or credit card account.
- Convenient: Save time and eliminate the hassle of check writing, it also helps FCA utilize your gifts to have the most impact on ministry.
- Strategic: Help staff plan and budget when you give monthly. Having a predictable monthly income allows staff to be more strategic in their planning.
You also will be able to create your own personal account to manage your information, update payment information, download year-end tax receipts, plus much more.
At FCA, we want to help you understand other ways and strategies of giving. We would be glad to work with your financial advisers on any type of gift. Our stewardship strategies reflect the Biblical model of giving generously and strives to maximize the best IRS-approved, tax-wise strategies.
Here are just a few of the financial, emotional and Biblical benefits:
- Income tax deductions
- Capital gains tax deductions or avoidance
- Estate tax deductions or avoidance
- Deferred income tax deductions or avoidance
- New streams of income
- Peace of mind regarding your estate
- Leaving a legacy for your family and its future generations
- Supporting the Kingdom now and long after you pass into eternity
Our Recommended 4-Step Gift Planning Process
Take time to pray for God’s will in your stewardship plans.
Contact us to explore how to maximize charitable giving while minimizing, or even eliminating, taxes.
Create a gifting plan. We would be glad to help you or work with your tax adviser and attorney.
Move forward with your plans with the help of FCA and your adviser.
"Plans fail for lack of counsel, but with many advisers they succeed."
Donate by Mail
Checks payable to FCA can be sent to 18 Country Hill Road, Lebanon, NJ, 08833.
Donate A Car, Boat, RV or other Non-Cash Gifts
Combined Federal Giving